This Simple Keto Chocolate Mousse is fluffy and sweet and makes the perfect ending to any day! Sweetened with a bit of Stevia you’ll skip the sugar crash that typically follows a sweet dessert like this one.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (240 ml/ 8 fl oz)
- 3 tbsp raw cacao powder or Dutch process cocoa powder (16 g/ 0.6 oz)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 12-15 drops Stevia extract
- Pour the cream into a medium bowl along with the cacao powder.
- Using an electric hand mixer beat the mixture until light and fluffy.
- Stir in the cinnamon and stevia until combined.
- Transfer to small jars and optionally garnish with toasted coconut or flaked almonds.
The post was originally published at ketodietapp