- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 whole Romaine hearts (340 grams), chopped
- 1 whole avocado, cubed
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp sliced red onion (1/2 ounce)
- 1 tsp ground cumin (or 2 tbsp of Homemade Taco Seasoning)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make vinaigrette per instructions. Chop and prepare vegetables and cheese.
- Place the ground beef in a cold pan over medium heat. Work the ground beef in the pan to break up in to tiny crumbles, about 7 minutes. Add the cumin and salt and pepper to taste. Alternately, use 2 tbsp of my homemade taco seasoning. Let cool slightly.
- Place all of the ingredients into a large bowl and toss with the dressing. Top with a dollop of sour cream and salsa if desired (don’t forget to count the carbs). Serves 4.