A classic pot roast is a must in every mom’s recipe collection. This Slow Cooker Low Carb Pot Roast is perfect for the keto-diet and has tons of umami flavor to satisfy any picky eater.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 4 hours
Total time: 4 hours 15 minutes
- 1 – 3 to 4 lb boneless beef roast
- 1 stick butter
- 1 pack dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mild pepperoncini peppers
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place roast in the slow cooker.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 8-9 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- Shred with a fork and serve.
The post was originally published at kaseytrenum