Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Fat Bombs are a THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic, Sugar Free, and Gluten Free.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 6 T Butter, softened (I prefer grass-fed, such as KerryGold)
- 6 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 3 T Gentle Sweet (or the equivalent of ¼ c sugar)
- 6 scoops Powdered MCT Oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ c Peanut Butter (sub almond butter for lower carbs)
- ¼ c Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Combine the butter, cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla extract and peanut butter in a bowl using a hand mixer or kitchen aid. Mix them really well, until completely combined.
- Stir in the Lily’s Chocolate Chips, then cover and freezer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the freezer and use a cookie scoop to scoop cookie dough onto a wax-paper lined dish Place the cookie dough balls back in the freezer for 20-30 minutes, until firm.
- When they’re completely frozen, remove the fat bombs from the freezer and place in a ziploc bag or container. Store them in the freezer until you’re ready to eat them!
The post was originally published at fitmomjourney.com