Who doesn’t love the traditional chicken soup? Winters in my household would not be the same without a bowl of chicken soup. We would gather around the fireplace at my grandma’s house, cuddled into blankets and slurping.
What I am sharing with you is a tried and tested, infamous recipe!
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Total Time:||40 Minutes|
- 2 boneless chicken breast
- 20-ounces diced tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup salsa
- 6-ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup chicken broth
- In a slow cooker, place all ingredients and cook for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Whisk cream cheese into the broth.
- When ready, remove and serve.
And don’t forget to share it with your grandparents!