Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 8 drops alcohol free stevia drops or 2 teaspoons Swerve
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- Cube butter and cream cheese and place in a bowl and let sit for 40-60 mins until they have reached room temperature.
- Mash strawberries with a fork and set aside.
- Combine butter, cream cheese, vanilla, sweetener add heavy cream using a stand or hand mixer, mix until combined.
- Add strawberries and stir in by hand.
- Spoon mixture into a candy mold and freeze for 2-3 hrs until completely solid.
The post was originally published at myketorecipes.com